Xender is one of the world’s leading application for file transfer and sharing. It offers users the convenience to transfer files of different types and sizes between mobile devices, either Android or iOS based, with no need for cables or Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection, and with absolutely no mobile data usage for transfer. Xender provides users the powerful function “Connect to PC” which offers connectivity between phone and computer or smart TV with many awesome features. Some of the main features of Xender are given below.
Best Features of Xender App:
- Speedy file transfer.
- Share all types of files without any internet connection: Internet connection is not needed while transferring files using Xender.
- Xender supports many different types of language.
- Transfer large files without any limitation: Sharing media files, apps, documents and any other file types of unlimited file size.
- Supports cross-platform transferring: Simplifies connections of phones & tablets & PC/Mac and supports you to share any files between Android, iOS and Windows operating systems.
- Smartphone replication: Transfer data from your old mobile to a new one is one simple step.
- File Manager: Enables to view, move or delete files you have received. It also makes a backup copy whenever you need to clean the phone storage.
One of the most important features of Xender is to transfer file on PC from your mobile. Download Xender for PC using Xender Web. This method does not require you to download any kind of third-party app to support Xender on Windows. It simply allows you to connect your device to a PC and enables wireless file sharing. You won’t experience any lost connectivity when transferring files through Xender Web. The app uses Wi-Fi technology and hence the file transfer process is one of the fastest.
Download Xender For PC:
If you want to use xender on your windows pc device you must need any android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox app player. Then from the Bluestacks dashboard, you have to go to the Play store. On the Play Store search for the Xender app and install it. Once installed you are all set to use the application.
Follow the steps below to easily use Xender this way:
- Open the Xender application on your smartphone or on the device from which you wish to share files.
- Look for the plus sign on the app and click it. It is usually at the bottom right corner in the smartphone application.
- Click on the Wi-Fi hotspot option, which will turn on the Wi-Fi hotspot on your smartphone.
- The app will redirect you to a page where you will find an IP address (you will enter this IP address in the browser of the PC on which you wish to receive files).
- Connect your PC to the hotspot created by your smartphone device.
- Open the browser on your PC and enter the given IP address.
- Once your PC detects the application, you will be prompted with a dialogue box; click “Accept” to begin file sharing.
Also Read: Download Shareit App
So, this was all about Xender for PC, Now you can easily share files between your smartphone and PC using this method. Xender is the best alternative to ShareIt. If you face any problems during installation or while connecting, just drop a comment below, we will be happy to help you!